The Coffing JLC is engineered and built for the heavy-duty demands of industrial applications. Compact in size but big on features, the JLC boasts a multiple disc motor brake, overload clutch, and chain end stop for safety. FOB Shipping Point.
• Voltages include 115/230 - single phase, 230/460, 208, 380, 415, 575 - three phase, 60 hertz standard, 50 hertz available.
• Easy access to controls and motor leads for changing voltage or servicing the hoist.
• Heavy-duty multiple disc motor brake with direct acting design for positive load spotting and holding.
• 5-pocket load sheave for smoother lifting and reduced chain wear.
• Adjustable limit switches to regulate upper and lower load travel.
• Mechanical overload protection device protects hoist, operator and supporting structures.
• Two-speed hoist models optional with 3:1 speed ratio, 3-phase, single voltage only.
• Oil bath transmission and precision machined alloy steel gears for longer, quieter operations.
• Compact aluminum housing designed for portability and ease of installation.
• Optional VFD.
Call for additional capacities and lifts. Also available in lug mount configurations with plain, geared or motorized trolley.
*Hoists are double reeved on 2 ton capacity hoists.